Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Fare Thee Well, O'FrankenFailure!
Comedian and potential Minnesota Senate candidate Al Franken will leave liberal talk radio station Air America in two weeks, he announced [Monday] on his show.
The announcement paves the way for Franken to explore a possible Democratic challenge to freshman Sen. Norm Coleman (R-Minn.) in 2008.
Air America also announced yesterday that the station is on the block. Franken said he wanted to stick around through the transition and his last show will be Feb. 14. He said if he makes his decision by then, he will announce his intentions on his show.
Click on the on the below audio bar and give a listen:
The All-Time King of Liars!
Voice is impersonated. Or...is...it?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.