Friday, December 22, 2006
To Liberals Of Whom It May Concern
There isn't anything that I've written on this blog that's criticized anyone, especially you Liberals and Democrats, that isn't based on facts related to their own behavior, Liberal ideology or facts that are the root and basis of my derision.
You Liberals out there seem to think that criticism, sarcasm, ridicule and yes - "insults" - are reserved for yourselves. Well, they're not.
You don't have a monopoly or exclusive right to anything of the sort. You'd like to think that you own and have sole rights to corrosive and scathing commentary and criticism. Again, you don't - get used to it.
Grow up! Take it like a man (don't get too excited there you bunch of Daddy Girls! )
Do you think you're insulting me when you leave your anonymous and lame-assed comments?
IT GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE TO KNOW THAT SOMETHING I WROTE HERE JUST CRAWLED UNDER YOUR SKIN AND IRRITATED YOU SO MUCH SO THAT YOU RESPOND LIKE THE DUNCE-CAP-WEARING FOOLS THAT YOU ARE! BWA-HA HA HA HA HA!
Grow a pair, Nancy, grow a pair.
"Off I go to re-educashun kamp, I guess..."
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.