Sunday, December 31, 2006
Record Level Of Drunken Drivers In Minnesota
Really? Really? You mean, when you implement a law that potentially criminalizes more people...the result equals more offenders? No! Really? Really? I'm shocked at how that seemingly difficult and incalculable equation works out. And I don't have a degree in the higher maths, 'neither!
So if you're out tonight celebrating New Year, really tie one on, keep tossing those drinks back. And get yourself a few rounds of tequila at Last Call and toss those puppies down as well. And then make sure to get in your car and drive. Remember, if you're not driving under the influence of at least a 1.95 BAC, you're not really trying.
DRUNK DRIVING MEL (Use the keyboard up and down scroll arrows to navigate Mel's car!)
H/T: Samantha Burns
Check your Drunken Stupor At The Door: How Much Is Too Much For You?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.