Saturday, December 23, 2006
New Posts Are Below / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
So scroll down for the new posts - and, if you are able to do so - get in touch with Operation Uplink which provides Free Long Distance Calling Cards for our Men and Women overseas so they can phone home. Everything I have read and heard is that these Calling Cards are "gold" to our U.S. Military - so...if you can, make a donation so they can call their loved ones back in the states by contributing to Operation Uplink, AnySoldier.com and Operation DearAbby - all very worthwhile causes.
Via the VFW, Operation UpLink provides FREE, PRE-PAID phone cards to the fine Men and Women in the U.S. Military so that they can call home.
"Operation Uplink purchases phone cards and distributes them to servicemen and women who are separated from those they care about."
Any Soldier.com Lists items that are needed by our fine Men and Women in The Military.
Any Soldier.com also will accept donations of any amount and will see that the donation is well spent on our fine Men and Women in The Military.
Operation DearAbby allows all of us to "Send a special message to our men and women in the military defending American freedom worldwide."
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.