Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Nancy Pelosi Claims Dems Won't Cut Military Funding
"There is only one way in which the United States will withdraw from Iraq prior to the end of President Bush's term," said Rep. Dennis J. Kucinich, Ohio Democrat. "Congress must vote to cut off funds."
Rep. Jim McGovern, Massachusetts Democrat, said his plan would send "a signal that our occupation has to end." It would cut off most funding but leave money for the "safe and orderly" withdrawal of troops, economic recovery and international peacekeeping.
Rep. John P. Murtha of Pennsylvania, [said] he will now allow an emergency request from the White House for billions of dollars in supplemental appropriations and will insist that the president lay out exact spending plans for completing the mission in Iraq.
And the Grande Dame of The Liberals, Nancy Peloshit says:
"As long as our troops are in harm's way, Democrats will be there to support them," said House Speaker-elect Nancy Pelosi of California. "We will not cut off funding for the troops."
Mark your calendars ladies and gentlemen, Conservatives, Liberals and Independents alike. Mark your calendars so you can refer back to the date when presumptive Speaker Nancy Peloshit told this outrageous, absurd and blatant lie.
The Dems will cut the funding for the Military the moment they believe it to be politically expedient and advantageous for them.
Scream, Nancy, Scream!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.