Friday, December 22, 2006
MrsSatan Seeking More Attention
*****************MrsSatan's Faces Of Socialism
Still playing coy...unsure if she's going to make a presidential run for 2008. Still fooling only those who are dumb enough to be fooled or those that blindly follow Socialism because they too are pure Socialists.
Bubba Is a Looming Force in MrsSatan's Race ABC News:
How does Bill Clinton, a political rock star and constant center of attention, learn to step back into the shadows and let his wife take center stage?
"With Bill Clinton, there is always the good and the bad," said Stephen Hess, a Brookings Institution political analyst.
MrsSatan talks of Family Holiday Traditions (like throwing plates and drinking glasses at your husband?) Happy News.com:
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton got into the holiday spirit Wednesday, describing her family's Christmas traditions, as well as the political mood, hinting it might be time for a mom to occupy the Oval Office.
''We've never had a mother who ever ran for or held that position,'' the former first lady told the all-female cast of ABC's ''The View.''
And then...and then...MrsSatan has the issue of the albatross of her husband around her neck Concord monitor:
...political Kabuki - Bill Clinton, held in check - on a night that some observers saw as the start of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Bill is poised to mightily help or deeply hurt his wife's White House prospects. Either way, his impact will be profound as he undertakes the unprecedented role of ex-president turned male campaign spouse to the first woman ever to have a serious shot at the presidency.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.