Thursday, December 28, 2006
Minneapolis Red Stalinist Tribune SOLD!
The Minneapolis Star Tribune (a daily newspaper whose Liberal political bias makes The San Francisco Chronicle seem Right-of-Center), was sold by its current owner, The McClatchy Co., to Avista Capital Partner, a private investment group.
The sale caught almost every Star employee by surprise. BIG SURPRISE! BIG, OSAMA OBAMA EAR SIZED SURPRISE!
Please tell me you see the hilarity and irony in..."The Star Tribune" being sold and none of its employees...whose job it is to (ahem)...investigate and break news - and they're completely caught off-guard. Heh...why, the next thing you know AirHead America Radio will file bankruptcy!
Do you mean to tell me that not even Star Tribune Little Eichmann Columnist, "Scoop" Coleman couldn't break or flush out this story before it became public knowledge?
Heh - that's pretty funny. Even better...just like a good little Liberal Butt Wipe paper that the Star Tribune is, it was sold at a loss! You gotta love how Liberals handle business matters, don't you: "Buy high! Sell Low!" Brilliant, just brilliant.
If their reporters can't break their own story of their own paper being sold, why would you trust them on other issues?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.