Thursday, December 21, 2006
HNN: Hillary News Network™© (or: What's MrsSatan Up To Now?)
MrsSatan Flip-Flops on her vote, voting for the Iraq War:
[appearing] on NBC's "Today" show, saying, "Obviously, if we knew then what we know now, there wouldn't have been a vote," she said in her usual refrain before adding, "and I certainly wouldn't have voted that way."
Hasselbeck: "So if you pull out too early, will that create more chaos?"
Clinton: "That’s right. Well, the, but, but the issue is, how do we get the Iraqis to start taking responsibility for themselves?"
I can only imagine:
The Dead Peter Jennings: "MrsSatan, you agreed that pulling the Troops out early will result in chaos. What do you plan to do so that isn't the case?"
MrsSatan: "Homina, Homina, Homina, Homina, Homina, Homina."
And National Pubic Radio seems to believe that it's time for a woman in the White House because...well, because....well, not for any reason, mind you -- why -- it's just time for a woman in the White House.
I really like some of her quotes that are Collected Here:
“We just can’t trust the American people to make these types of decisions. …Government has to make these choices for people.” —Hillary Clinton circa 1993, speaking to Rep. Dennis Hastert on the issue of who should control the allocation of money in her health care reform plan.
“I believe in evil, and I think that there are evil people in the world.” —Hillary Clinton, in 1993, stating her opinion not of the terrorists who had just bombed the World Trade Center, but of those who opposed her health care reform plan.
“The unfettered free market has been the most radically disruptive force in American life in the last generation."
“We can’t afford to have that money go to the private sector. The money has to go to the federal government because the federal government will spend that money better than the private sector will spend it.” —First Lady Hillary Clinton, in 1993, regarding health care reform.
“I pledge allegiance to the America that can be.” —Hillary Clinton, reluctant to say the Pledge of Allegiance, according to Chris Matthews.
The Faces of Unadulterated Socialism:
****************"NO! MORE! WIRE! HANGERS!"
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.