Thursday, December 28, 2006
Hillary Clinton Legally Changes
Name To Jesus Of Nazareth
Amid a flurry of controversy the former Mrs. Clinton defended her name change, denying allegations that she changed her name to make a more favorable impression as a presidential candidate in 2008. She said, "My decision to change my name to Jesus Of Nazareth was not based upon any political advantage it may bring me for any presidential aspirations I may harbor, oh no! I've always been a God-fearing Christian! Always!"
The Main Stream Media is already portraying her name change as nothing more than an honest and earned expression for the Senator and her core religious beliefs and values.
"We are mere mortals. But Senator Hillar---er, Senator Jesus Of Nazareth, well, she's the one who holds us so transfixed by her sincerity," gushed ABC Network News Anchor Charlie Gibson, as he signed off today's newscast.
"Gosh, Golly, Gee," said NBC TV's Network Anchor Brian Williams, "Now that she's changed her name to Jesus of Nazareth, it's one of those things you tell yourself is something that seems so right it makes you wonder why it didn't happen years ago!"
"No one watches me, I have no opinion," chirped in CBS News Anchor Katie Couric.
The Former First Lady told colleagues, "please, I know, getting used to calling me Jesus of Nazareth will take some time for a few of you. Let me say that in the interim, you may refer to me as The Queen of Greatness or All That Is Most Supreme. But eventually, work in the Jesus of Nazareth thing, okay," she said.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.