Friday, December 22, 2006
Donald Trump: He 'Da Man!
So...The Liberals, who tell us that they are the ones all about forgiving people and giving them second and third and more chances...now tell us, through their spokescow Rosie O'Moo, that Miss America, Tara Conner, shouldn't get a second chance, nor should the owner of The Miss USA Franchise, Donald Trump, have given her a second chance. Huh...how about that.
Trump calls Rosie "A Fat Slob":
"[O'Donnell] is totally out of control," Trump told the Daily News. "I'm worth billions of dollars, and I have to listen to this fat slob?"
"[O'Donnell] is a very, very unattractive woman who really is a bully."
"Rosie is a loser."
"I'll sue her because it would be fun."
Fantastic for The Donald. He's dead-on right about Rosie O'Moo.
But all that changed when I heard Trump slam Rosie. He's a great guy.
Layla & Dick: I don't necessarily disagree with you, but Rosie O'Moo has been asking for a battle like this for a long time. And if Trump can take her down a few notches, then I'm all for him.
For whatever anyone thinks of Trump, the man is an example of the American Success Story, and I acknowlege and grant him all of that.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.