Monday, December 18, 2006
Al O'FrankenFailure: Draft Dodger And Former Pro-Lifer
From The American Spectator, May, 2001:
[Franken] enlisted in the anti-war (Vietnam) movement, and avoided the military. Moreover, even though Franken practically brags about helping his brother to dodge the draft, he toured for the USO the last two holiday seasons.
And as his old partner Tom Davis observes, "He does have a conservative streak in him. When I first met him, he was actually pro-life."
What unmitigated and rank hypocrisy on his part.
But he's fair, you say, right? Applying the same standard to all politicians regardless of their party identity. Well, not really.
From the same American Spectator Story:
The former president, he insists, was blameless on Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate, the campaign finance scandal, the diversion of funds to and from the Teamsters, Waco, and Mrs. Clinton's health care task force. God only knows what defense he can muster about the pardon scandal. Franken will consider no other view at all, and when it is suggested to him that the final report on Filegate by the Office of Independent Counsel left something to be desired, he positively loses it. Boychik gives way to an angry man.
"You better f---ing read that again," [Franken] says, "because you got it wrong, buddy. They confirmed EVERYTHING that Clinton said. It was just a f--k up. This is just your bias and you're wrong."
Huh - did the interviewer hit a nerve there, Al-Boy? Sure seems so! Al, you are such a partisan LPOS.
I'm sure glad Al doesn't have any subjective bias in him, aren't you?
And this guy claims he has political ambitions? Let's hope his draft-dodging and flip-flopping Pro-Life stance comes to surface should he decide he's Senate material.
Remember: Never ever forget a Liberal like Al's ability to rationalize their Liberal Hypocrisy using a standard they apply to others to, but never themselves.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.