Saturday, November 11, 2006
Veterans Day Resources, Links, Poems .
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs .
Veterans Of Foreign Wars .
Disabled American Veterans .
Thank a Veteran if you are free, if you live in a free country, if you have free speech, if you can move about your homeland without restriction, if you can freely voice dissent without being arrested.
If you can do these things, Thank A Veteran.
Thank You for our freedom, Veterans, Thank You So Very Much.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.