Thursday, November 16, 2006
How Will The Left React?
He also said that he deplores a timetable for exiting Iraq. His assessment differs drastically from what the Democrats want to do.
General Anthony Zinni said it's not a good idea to cut and run. He likend cutting and running to, "[You] can't put pressure on a wounded guy." His assessment differs drastically from what the Democrats want to do.
I have nothing but respect for General Abizaid and General Zinni, nor do I question their assessment of Iraq.
What I want to know, and we'll see this play out, is how the Left is going to react to this because the Left has, in the past, often said the problems is that President Bush isn't listening to the Generals.
Now we'll see how eager the Left is to listen to the Generals, won't we?
- - -
Why, that angry, vile, RIGHT-WING WHACKJOB of a newspaper, The Washington Post - Fascists that they are - says Congressman John ABSCAM Murtha Is Unfit to be the Majority Leader!
Why, the nerve of that Christian Right Jesus Crazy Conservative Washington Post. Just who do they think they are?!
How will the Left react to the WaPo item? Will they even mention it?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.