Thursday, November 30, 2006
How I Spent My Vacation From Blogging
So did I miss anything?
The Democrats aren't already steeped in in-party fighting, say, some battle between Nancy Peloshit, Steny Hoyer and Mad Dog John "Cut and Run" Murtha, are they?
I heard Michael "Kramer" Richards used a racial slur, but it was so innocuous that it received little media attention. Certainly nothing for ambulance chaser Gloria Allred to get involved with.
I do know that ever since the election, Liberal Talk Radio no longer mentions the number of Iraqi war dead or U.S. Soldiers killed. This hasn't changed. Look for the Left to exploit the number of dead somewhere down the road, you can be sure of that.
And I'm sure that all the Eco-Friendly Earth Lovin' Hollywood Liberal Crowd used the most eco-friendly and least extravagant and most economical travel means to attend the Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes wedding in Italy, thereby putting the earth and environment well ahead of their personal comfort and convenience. The whole wedding affair, from start to end and all that surrounded it, was carbon neutral, right?
Is that damn fence finally up and in place along the U.S.-Mexico border?
Harry "Real Estate" Reid has ANOTHER REAL ESTATE
Was "Guess The Imam Terrorist" really a short-lived game show on Comedy Central or did I dream that?
Haven't heard much from, or about, O.J. Simpson in a long time...that's a good thing.
And all of our Troops are out of Iraq, right? I mean, the Democrats did do that while I was on vacation, didn't they? Since they're the presumptive majority party, and that immediate withdrawal was what they ran, campaigned and were elected on, surely the Dems aren't going to change their minds now, based upon what they've been told by Generals on the ground and Iraq Study Groups, are they?
K-Fed and Brit Spilt? And I thought fer'sure that theirs would be a lasting marriage.
So nothing much changed while I was away. Well, that's good.
Steam D: arrrrgh! I'm really Rove, Karl Rove....spreading out the Right Wing Propaganda....don't tell anyone! Shhhhhsh! It's a secret!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.