Friday, November 10, 2006
Henry Waxman's To Do List
Pig Man-Mole Man Henry "Wax The Truth" Waxman
Poor little Pig Man-Mole Man. Here's a few things he should look at as well, but he won't because it might make his fellow Liberal Liberaces look bad:
The Largest Political Campaign Finance Fraud Scandal in The U.S. History of Hillary
Hundred of Thousands of Campaign Dollars Unreported to Hillary Campaign.
Here's More on Her Campaign Finance Scandal.
And hey, Pig Man-Mole Man, you've got William Jefferson, good ol' Commiecrat, on film taking bribe money and the cash in his freezer.
Oh, and we have Famous Cut and Runner John Murtha who is the ranking member of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee, has been the No. 1 beneficiary of defense campaign donations in the House and has not fallen below No. 3 for Congress as a whole.
Oh, and you know what - you know what - John Murtha's BROTHER, Robert "Kit" Murtha is a Washington lobbyist whose firm reeled in more than $20 million for its defense contractor clients in the 2004 Defense appropriations bill.
Whooooooooooooooooooooooa - can Waxman say "Conflict of Interest" about Murtha as quickly as he can say "Halliburton"? Of course not! Why, that would call attention to the corruption of his fellow Commiecrats!
Harry Reid's highly irregular Nevada Land Deal where he made a nice profit on... on... on land he didn't own ? How'd he do that? Henry, will you be looking into Reid's Nevada Candy Land Dealings? Don't hold your breath, people.
Oh, there's so many things the Little Pig Man-Mole Man could investigate within his own home, but he won't do it. He'll be the partisan little Pig Man-Mole Man he's always been. Support the advancement of Pure Socialism with the tacit support of the MSM!
It's all good, isn't it? Democrats are so fair, they treat everyone the same, don't they?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.