Thursday, November 23, 2006
To All Who Serve Bravely and Proudly in the U.S. Military, and to those who have served, Thank You.
May you and your families be Blessed Beyond what Words can say.
A Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving To You, and everyone.
Kinda maybe sorta...as long as the citizens don't upset the politically correct thought police. Even in Britain
the PC crowd has taken control..
The USA is different than any country on this earth..we have a constitutional republic with GUARANTEED rights even for the political party out of power. How long we can keep it remains to be seen.
It's been a long time. Remember me? Layla from Freedom Watch. Yes I disappeared. I was hacked (by some devils) and lost everything. I was so depressed that it took me four months to get over my writers block and to get the ambition to begin again.
But I am back now and ready to roll!!!
I put a link up to your great blog and hope you will visit my new place. A new look - a new title - but the same old piffy posts and brutally honest opines. Can you stand it? LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!
I am glad you are still here. I missed all my blogging buddies and you were and are one of them.
Give me a shout here:
The HILL Chronicles
See you around blog town!!!
NICHOLAS: Oh Nick, what have you done now?!?
GUY: Yes, Sir, indeed - all good points made. When I wrote what I wrote I first thought about how we can move about, from city to city, state to state, relocate and all that stuff without having to worry about Big Brother. When you bring up speech you are so correct. Many others have our physical freedom but not the freedom to criticize their own government. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.
LAYLA: Of course I remember you, how could I forget my gorgeous blogging friend Layla! I will add you to the Posse Blogitatus section of my blogroll where, if memory serves, I still haven't removed Freedom Watch because I was hoping it would return at some point! Sorry to hear you were hit, but ever so glad you have returned. Stay in touch!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.