Friday, November 17, 2006
FOX MEMO: Another So What Moment
The producer of the Outfoxed documentary that helped start a cottage industry making fun of Fox News Channel took the channel to task Wednesday (Nov. 15, 2006) for fixing the news around its own propaganda aims and called on Rupert Murdoch to fire the author of a controversial leaked memo.
Are the Libs trying to tell us that Terrorists happy with the Dems being elected is not news and noteworthy? Is the Insane Liberal Clown Posse trying to deny that there are indeed Terrorists who are pleased that Democrats were elected last week?
Why would the The Left prefer no one know that Terrorists Prefer Democrats? Is it because Terrorists know that Democrats are weak on defense and the Military? Is it because Terrorists know Democrats won't fight Terrorism as tenaciously as Republicans?
Why is the Left protesting the FOX Memo to such a great extent? It couldn't be that the results from interviewing Terrorists would substantiate that Terrorists do prefer Democrats, could it?
Are you telling me CNN, or any other network or cable news channel, doesn't put out memos that they want certain issues, topics and stories covered?
How does what FOX did any different from the New York Times, TIME, Newsweek or U.S. News And World Reports when they work on leads and actively develop stories?
How is this different from what FOX did? None, Nada, Zip, Zero - no difference at all. The Liberals just want you to think that there's a difference because they don't like the angle of the story. Gee, that's too bad, isn't' it?
Besides, it's not like any media outlet has to look too hard to find Terrorists who hailed the Democrats being elected last week ( see stories below).
In the interest of FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIRNESS - you know that word, the one the Left so bandies about when they feel any imagined injustice - let's have the NYT, The Washington Post, CNN, the MSM, AirHead America and all the other Liberal Mouthpieces show us their internal memos and let's take a look at what issues they're pushing for coverage. What do you think we'd find?
Terrorists Hail Election Of Democrats BBC
Iran Hails Defeat of Republicans Reuters
al Qaida Leaders Gloat Over Donald Rumsfeld Resignation Reuters - Alter Net
Whew, yeah, those would be difficult opinions to solicit from Terrorists who rarely have an opinion on global matters, let alone speak up about them.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.