Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Democrats Name Roman Polanski For 2008 Presidential Nominee
Kiddie P0rn writer and Senator-elect from Virginia Jim Webb hailed the choice of Polanski, saying, "I can't think of a better pedophile than Roman to represent the Democratic Party. Why, his drugging and raping of a 13-year old girl in 1977 is just the kind of values that Democrats stand for. Maybe he can make a film from one of my many books on such diverse subjects as kiddie p0rn, violence towards women, kiddie p0rn, misogyny and kiddie p0rn."
Webb was referring to Polanski's 1977 act of providing liquor and drugs to a 13-year old minor girl and then raping and sodomizing her. Polanski eventually fled the country (ahem...cut and run) to avoid prosecution.
Have you drugged, raped and sodomized anyone lately, Roman?
Presumptive Speaker Of The House Nancy Pelosi said she was thrilled with the selection of Polanski. "He represents the kind of San Francisco values that makes our Democratic Party the choice of the American people. Rape, sodomy, and drugging children is what the Democratic party is all about," she said.
Ex President Bill Clinton said of Polanski, "Let me tell you, this Polanski fellow is just the type of guy we can take back the White House with. Why, anyone who engages in oral, vaginal and anal sex with an underage girl is just the kind of caliber candidate the Democrats are looking for. I kind of envy him, hee-hee."
thanks for visiting, take care my friend.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.