Saturday, November 11, 2006
18,000 Votes Don't Register
Here's the kicker - the Republican Candidate, Vern Buchanan won the race. Democratic Candidate Christine Jennings has refused to concede the election. Any outrage from Democrats on a national level of some type of voting fraud due to 18,000 ballots not reflecting a "mark"? Why, no! Huh, the Dems must be so proud of themselves for having stolen so many other races they're content to let the Republican Candidate claim victory in this particular race.
I have no horse in this Florida race, but I'd certainly favor a Republican over a Democrat on any given day.
But since the Dems have claimed that they didn't steal any races in this election, well...way to go Vern Buchanan! Viva Sarasota!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.