Thursday, October 26, 2006
"Why doesn't anyone want to talk with us!?"
"Oh, Dat's So Sad!" Don't you feel sorry for them? Seriously, don't you?!
Let's see, in six years these people have said Bush is Hitler, that he stole both elections, that he's an idiot, that he's an evil genius, that he raises the cost of a gallon of gasoline on a whim, that he led us into a "false war", that Bush is having an affair with Condoleezza Rice (what happened to a president's right to have affairs in his personal life?), that Bush has single-handedly wrecked the Medicare prescription drug program, that Bush is responsible for global warming because he refused to sign the Kyoto Treaty (um, Clinton refused to sign it as well but the Left conveniently forgets this), that the aftermath from Katrina was entirely Bush's fault and any other number of allegations that if it went wrong or didn't work the way it was supposed to - it's Bush's fault.
And these people wonder why they weren't invited to Radio Day? They spend six years-plus pi**ing on the White House, Conservatives, Republicans, Moderates, and anyone who dares question what they say - both politically and personally - and they wonder why they weren't invited to Radio Day? Heh - they really are dense, aren't they?
Labels: Ratty Rhodes
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.