Monday, October 30, 2006
Step Right This Way To Your One World Global Government
"Step right up to the Registrar Of Individual Pollution Emissions and pay your annual Global Pollution TAX. Oh, and by the way, we at the Registrar's Office would really appreciate it if you would bow, kneel or curtsey while in our presence. Thank you."
From the BBC:
The UN has released new data showing an upward trend in emission of greenhouse gases, and called for urgent action from rich countries.
What is the projected monetary cost for this "WAR" on global warming?
$9000 Billion? $7 Trillion? $9 Trillion?
The Grand Wizard, Chief Poobah and Exalted Registrar of Global Warming. He also invented the internet. Oh, and he also claims he was the first actor to portray Floyd The Barber. I'm not sure about that last one, but I know all the others are true!
What's happening in Londonistan is precisely the reason American didn't sign on to Kyoto. It's an economy killer.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.