Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Ratty Randi Rhodes
At the beginning of her show yesterday, Ratty Rhodes talked about AirHead America's Chapter 11 Bankruptcy filing. She droned on and on, pontificating how start-up businesses (like AirHead America is some Mom 'N Pop program without a business model....wait...it is), lose money in their early years.
She talked about how much money FOX News lost in its early years. But just one question for you Ratty... has FOX News filed bankruptcy since its inception?
BIG difference in comparing FOX News to the "fledgling Liberal Talk Network"...BIG difference.
Way to stiff AA's creditors, Ratty - hold your head up high and proud.
Labels: Ratty Rhodes
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.