Friday, October 27, 2006
One Hit News
The Deutsche Oper in the German capital said the production of Idomeneo will be staged after it received a new security assessment from the police.
Outrage (by non-Muslims this time) at "South Park" episode lampooning death of Crocodile hunter Steve Irwin, AHN:
The [episode shows] an animated Irwin in Hell with a stingray poking out of his bleeding chest.
= = =
New study shows British Men spend six months of their lifetimes ogling women, Sky News:
Researchers claim men will target eight different girls every day and spend two minutes eyeing up each one.
The first thing the average bloke will look at is the boobs before working down to the bottom and then the legs.
Phishing attack Hitting MySpace users. PC World
= = =
And Your DOG does not want, under any circumstances, for you to do THINGS LIKE THIS to him or her.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.