Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Michael Moore Eats Pelican That's Eating A Pigeon!
Today, families and tourists in New York's Central Park were left shocked when Michael Moore picked up and swallowed a pelican that was swallowing a pigeon that was nibbling at the remains of a White Castle Cheeseburger.
The unusual wildlife spectacle in New York's most recognized park was caught on camera by photographer Kathal NacMaughton.
He said the White, Euro-Centric Moore had the pelican in his beak while at the same time the pelican had the pigeon in its beak. Meanwhile, the pigeon was eating part of a discarded cheeseburger.
An RSPB spokesman said: "It is almost unheard of for a person to eat a pelican that's eating a pigeon that's eating a cheeseburger!"
Mr NacMaughton, from the Press Association, said: "Moore was on the towpath preening itself, and there were a lot of tourists watching it.
"Then Moore got up and strolled along until it reached one of the pelicans, which it just grabbed in its beak.
"There was a bit of a struggle for about 20 minutes, with all these people watching. Moore only opened his mouth a couple of times.
"It was kicking and flapping the whole way down," said NacMaughton, adding, "so was the pigeon. And the cheeseburger didn't look too happy about it either."
"Then he managed to get the pelican, the pigeon and the cheeseburger to go head first down its throat."
Moore then released a huge burp according to NacMaughton, saying, "he then began to look at other pelicans like what he'd just consumed wasn't enough."
Taking a lesson learned by nature, Moore remarked, "I don't know why I didn't think of eating like this before. Hey - you don't have any mint jelly on you, do you?"
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.