Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Mark Foley: Once A Democrat, Always A Pederast
Foley was born in Newton, Massachusetts. When he was three years old, his family moved to Lake Worth, Florida. Foley is a 1973 graduate of Lake Worth High School. He later attended Palm Beach Junior College.
At age 20, Foley started a family restaurant, the Lettuce Patch, with his mother. He later became a real estate broker.
At the age of 23, Foley was appointed to the Lake Worth City Council as a Democrat.
Bwa HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!
Those Democratic "ideals" of pederasty never die, do they? Not even when one switches parties!
I suppose you thought you'd see your dumbass fuck comments here. Guess not. I no longer publish anony comments from ball-less idiots like you.
I must have hit a nerve with you, BWA-HA HA HA HA! or is it ROTFL?
You're such a loser. Grow some balls (oh wait, Dems cant do that) and comment with a name and a blog link any maybe you'll see your comments published.
Once a Dem, always...ALWAYS a pederast!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.