Tuesday, October 17, 2006
John Kerry Has Nothing New To Offer
WALLACE: ... not to President Bush, because this, quite frankly, is a rap against you. Isn't this - and I'm talking about your vote now for the war resolution and now your recanting of this - isn't this another case of I was for the $87 billion before I was against it?
KERRY: No. I was for the $87 billion if we paid for it and if we had a plan...
John "I have a plan" Kerry
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.