Friday, October 27, 2006
Jim Ward Wishes Illness On Limbaugh
Speaking about the Michael J. Fox - Rush Limbaugh imbroglio, Liberal Talk Radio's Stephanie Miller sidekick- impressionist Jim Ward said on this morning's show (37 minutes into the third hour of the program), " the wrong people are afflicted with diseases."
I take a lot of liberties on this blog criticizing the Left and holding them to the same standard that they apply to everyone else. I have also been nothing short of caustic in criticizing Republicans and Conservatives when they deserve it.
But my sympathy and compassion for someone suffering from a disease is not ever predicated on that person's political beliefs. Nor could I ever "wish" that someone should be "afflicted with disease" based on disagreeing with their political ideology.
And today, on the Stephanie Miller Show, Jim Ward did just that. Dude, that's sick, sad and indicative of a political conviction placed well ahead of basic compassion.
Compassion is one impression that Jim Ward can't do.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.