Saturday, October 28, 2006
Janet Reno Marries
"I met her, uh - him, uh...Janet - down at Nip's Bar," said the oversized bottle of Old Style. "She - uh, he, uh...Janet - captivated all my attention the moment she - uh, he, uh...Janet - walked in the bar. Why, I didn't even glance at the other seven post-middle-aged, leather-clad biker women - at least I think they were women - that she, uh - he, uh...Janet - walked in with."
Reno, for her part, noted that she couldn't take her eyes of the robust and condensation-laden bottle. "He's the one for me," Reno recalled telling the girlfriends she had arrived with.
The happy couple said the location of their honeymoon is a secret but a brewery tour is likely to be part of their plans.
All of us here at the mrssatan blog wish the very best to the newly and happily married couple!
The fine people at Lowenbrau are sponsors of this blog. Like clockwork every Friday night, their beer truck pulls up to my doorstep and unloads vast quantities of their fine adult beverages and kegs full of money, so, sadly, I cannot parody the fine folks at Lowenbrau. Again, that's the fine, fine, very fine folks who brew Lowenbrau beer. Hey, tonight is kinda special....make it a Lowenbrau.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.