Monday, October 30, 2006
Global Warming Alarmists Will Eventually Lead Us Down The Road To A One World Global Government
[The UK's] Environment Secretary David Miliband has confirmed the government is holding discussions on tackling climate change using green taxes.
He refused to confirm details, shown in a leaked letter, which may include "pay as you drive" tax, cheap-flight tax and levies on energy-wasting appliances.
He told Sky News that "the longer we wait, the more costly it will be".
[He] calls for measures to combat "car use and ownership", and a "substantial increase" in road tax, the paper claims. He also calls for a new pay-per-mile pollution tax.
Britain is to send the author of today's landmark review on global warming to try to win American hearts and minds to the urgent cause of cutting carbon emissions - as it emerged yesterday that the government has already signed up former US vice-president Al Gore to advise on the environment.
Where and when you travel, where you live, how you live, what you buy, when you buy it, how you buy it and the selections you have when purchasing something will all be restricted and limited while the Hoity Toity crowd of politicians and celebrities - you know, the "privileged Socialists" - will still be burning carbon in a manner similar to Michael Moore eating at a free buffet.
If you think moving towards a one world government is a good idea, and you think Global Warming is a real threat that must be tackled right now...go ahead, vote for your favorite Socialist and get on board the Global Warming Train. And when your travel, freedoms and lives are severely reduced in what you can do and where you can go and when you can go there...don't pretend you don't know how we got there.
Thanks for visiting and commenting Guy, it's always a pleasure hearing from you.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.