Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Brazil Asks Al Gore For His Help
You good, decent folks in Brazil have no idea what you're in for now...don't say I didn't warn you. Asking Al Gore to stick his nose into your rainforest problems is like asking your Mother-In-Law for advice on how to have a good marriage. You're NEVER going to hear the end of it.
Asking for help from Al Gore? You poor Brazilians have my deepest sympathies. You don't know what you've brought upon yourselves.
Gore also says that American election campaigns have become more poisonous . He also claims he has no plans to be a future presidential candidate, which means he has every intention of running again.
Al Gore Coming To Your Rainforest Soon!
I agree, it is a swamp. But Al calls it a rainforest and you know, I'd NEVER want to misquote the guy who invented the internets.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.