Monday, October 30, 2006
The Adventures Of Dick Weed, Democrat!
the huddled masses of the USA will one day rise up against the right wing consensus of your country
gated comms will not suffice
So...is it nice to sit in Slovakia and just hurl insults at another country? That's what I gleaned from your blogs. That's too bad, but indicative of what I'd guess to be your Liberal/Socialist political outlook.
You know, if anything is atrophying in Western poitics it is that of Liberalism. But I wouldn't expect yo to understand.
I have to correct my spelling in my above rsvp to Macko...yes, I know whom is spelled w-h-o-m, I hit the "E" in error. And I know 'yo' has "u" following it, as in "you". I rarely spellcheck my comments, here or when I comment on other blogs. My bad.
EC - maybe Mack will read the two links I stuck in my response to him and maybe, just maybe, he'll learn something.
But probably not. THERE...how's that for sarcasm !
Thanks for visiting EC and commenting, I hadn't heard from you in a while. Stay in touch.
We'll see if the little EuroLib Troll shows up again. Maybe he'll learn something from the two links I recommended. Uh, then again, maybe not.
What....? You think I enjoy ripping people? Why, what kind of person would I be if I took pleasure in that?
Thanks for visiting and commenting, my friend. Have a safe Halloweenie!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.