Thursday, September 14, 2006
Your Musical Taste Says A Lot About You
Opera lovers nothing but a bunch of 'Shroomers?
A University of Leicester study interviewed thousands of people in the UK about their favourite music and their lives and reached some interesting conclusions:
...hip-hop fans are more likely to have had multiple sexual partners in recent years and a quarter of classical music buffs have tried cannabis.
...56.9% of dance music devotees and just over half of hip-hop fans admitted to having committed a criminal act compared to just 17.9% of people who like musicals...
...and 12.3% of opera lovers had tried magic mushrooms.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.