Friday, September 22, 2006
Stupid And Illegal(?) Things Democrats Do!
Ms. McGuinness deserves to be the recipient of public humiliation and ridicule for her stupidity. The only reason you looked at it was in hopes of finding something that would give an edge to your candidate.
"Hmmmmm...some dumbocrat blogger sent me a password protected link of our opponent's web site and asked me to view it. I think I will!" Supreme and pure idiocy any way you look at it.
Blogger Noah Kunin admits he gained access to the Mark Kennedy file by guessing the password.
Whether what he says is true or whether he obtained the password through other means that he may not be telling us, certainly must violate some type of criminal or Federal Election law, doesn't it? The Feds ARE looking into matters.
Guessing a password? I'm waiting for a statement from Klobuchar and her fellow Democrats blaming this whole affair on the Mark Kennedy Campaign for not creating harder to guess passwords.
- - -
Many of the Minnesota Moonbat Brigade have comments on Noah's blog (find it yourself, it's not that hard) that this SCANDAL is overblown. I wonder if they would say the same thing if it was a Republican Blogger that had done the same thing with the Mark Kennedy Campaign? Somehow, I know they wouldn't be treating it the same.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.