Friday, September 29, 2006
Streisand Born With Two Extra Noses
Now, after performing extensive and exhaustive forensic photography, I am able to prove that she actually has two extra noses where her breasts would normally be. Thus far, the noses appear to be congenitally specific to the Streisand gene pool.
This is no joke, no faux-Photo-Shopping or any of the usual hi-jinks that are sometimes found at this blog. I'm totally serious:
Before forensic study (left), and After (right)
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.