Monday, September 11, 2006
September 11, 2006
Many of my Blog Brothers and Sisters today are publishing as part of the 2,996 Project. Please visit the blogs who are participating in this noble cause. As we recall these people and read their stories, let us remember to Celebrate Their Life as well as mourn their passing.
Let us also remember the families and survivors of the victims of the cowardly attacks on our country and our people.
And let us also give thanks for the First Responders who died or were injured that day. The police men and women, the firefighters, ambulance personnel, EMT's and people on the street who risked their lives to help others. We cannot thank them enough.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.