Tuesday, September 12, 2006
"Path To 9/11" Wins Monday Night Ratings
...The conclusion of ABC's miniseries "The Path to 9/11" led ABC to a ratings win Monday. Numbers for the night are approximate, as a presidential address marking the fifth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks interrupted regular programming in much of the country.
ABC averaged a 7.4 rating/11 share for the night, finishing well ahead of CBS' 5.2/8. NBC was third at 4.2/7. FOX, 4.0/7, came in fourth, and The WB trailed with a 1.2/2.
...On Monday night the miniseries dominated the night, averaging an 8.1 rating and a 12 share. Nothing else even came close.
- - -
A Note To "Stevie B." (are you Mike Malloy?.......) - that's a joke.
Stevie B. added a comment to my Monday post about the Sunday Night Ratings of "Path To 9/11". And I want to address part of his comment here.
The below text and graph is from Think Progress and the link directly to it is HERE.
Next they write that:
"[The Path To 9/11] only managed to tie a rerun of a CBS documentary about 9/11."
Does that help clear it up?
End of Sermon. Go in Peace.
No one ever calls me to ask my opinion... so I'm left wondering who these people are who take the polls. It's a joke!
Of course, I'm on a do not call list, so maybe that's the problem. :0)
sor for the bad typing today, my time is limited right now. thanks for the comments as always.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.