Wednesday, September 06, 2006
It's Gotta Be Tough Being A Commiecrat
An upcoming TV mini-series about the origins of the Sept. 11 plot is provoking angry complaints from Democrats about the portrayal of the Clinton administration's response to terrorism.
Better stock up on some lotion coated Puffs there, Libs, to absorb those tears of whining, crying, squealing and gnashing of teeth! You're such babies - you can't take any type of criticism yet you tell us you are the party who is strong on defense and can take on the Terrorists! Don't you get tired of lying day after day after day? What's it like when your head hits the pillow and just before you fall asleep you say to your wife/husband/partner, "Geeeez I'm wiped out from lying through my teeth all day long to everyone I came in contact with and I have to wake up and do it all over again tomorrow!" Don't you get tired of it? Isn't it exhausting both mentally and physically? It has to be psycho-sociopathic by now, otherwise the majority of you would have jumped off a bridge or started up the car in the garage with the door closed.
ABC, hardly...hardly a conservative leaning network, decides to air a miniseries and acknowledges the subject matter is both dramatic fiction mixed with historical content, and the Lefties get apoplectic because of the intimation that failures during Clinton's Watch left great openings for the attack of September 11.
Wow, all those allegations about the Gorelick Wall, about Clinton turning away offers from allies "Giving us" Osama Bin Laden -- all those things that Liberals say aren't true sure gets a rise out of them, though, whenever they're confronted with these accusations. Kinda makes you think they protest a bit too much, doesn't it?
The Truth really hurts the MoonPiggies, doesn't it? Do you know how you can tell? It's when they squeal the loudest and longest. And this is one helluva squeal they got going this week!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.