Thursday, September 21, 2006
HNN: Hillary News Network™© (or: What's MrsSatan Up To Now?)
Looks like Terry McAuliffe will helm her presidential campaign. That's good, this guy has almost as much vile and bitterness in him as does Al "I Invented The Internet" Gore! Bitterness and vile is always good for a Democrat, it makes them look like the crazed Living Dead that they indeed are!
But the BubbaCheese says Talking about her presidential aspirations at home is verboten.
BILLIONAIRE Rob Burkle will shovel truckloads of money into her campaign war-chest. I wonder what he will get in return from her and Bubba?
She still has to Win her re-election, though. I'm sure all those Diebold voting machines are being rigged in her favor as I type this.
No matter how much lipstick, or in this case paint, you put on a pig, she's still MrsSatan.
(And yeah, I gave her the Warholian Touch regarding colorization!)
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.