Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Go Ahead - Run The Lard Lad's Movie!
Countless callers to Liberal Talk Radio are expressing the same Talking Point: "How would Republicans like it if Democrats had a television network run 'Fahrenheit 911'?"
Go ahead - run it! Run it every day and every night, up to and including November 7th, Election Day. Put in a telephone call to your Liberal Sugar Daddy, George Sorryos, and ask him to give you the money so you can afford to pay for the broadcast time of "F 911".
Dust off "All The President's Men" and Oliver Stone's "Nixon" and any other pro-Liberal-Republicans=Bad agenda films from your vault and run them endlessly on The Sundance Channel. Robert Redford can make that happen.
Go ahead, run 'em - I don't care. And I don't think a majority of Conservatives and Independents care one bit. I doubt there'd be much, or any, of a collective voice of non-Liberals protesting that these films are being shown.
You Liberals act as if running "F 911" is a threat to those who don't agree with your political ideology. Contact the Lard Lad who made "F-911" - I'm sure he can be found at the nearest cake, pie, or donut factory - and appeal to him to run his film on any network or cable channel. If the Lard Lad is a political player like he fancies himself, he should do it Gratis.
I'm tired of idle threats from Liberals who think they have a point, or attempt in vain to make one, by their threats of running "F 911". Run it - I'm in complete agreement with you Libs on this.
Run it and all the other films. Let's then measure the results of the November election and correlate it to the net wins or losses Democrats experience.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.