Sunday, September 17, 2006
Bobby Lee's Crazy Kimmy
Anyway --- last night MAD TV (and I was hoping someone would have it on YouTube and darn if it ain't there), had one of the best music video parodies I've ever seen. It has cast member Bobby Lee doing his Kim Jong Il impersonation to the Gnarls Barkley song Crazy.
Here's Bobby Lee as Kim Jong Il in the "Crazy" music video parody:
And here's the original, Barkley "Crazy" video:
...and, Wow - what a voice on Gnarls, hey?
Here's A Link to a Live Performance Video of "Crazy" with a nice back-up orchestra and a little different version of the song.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.