Monday, September 25, 2006
Bill Clinton: "Can't Stop The Lying"
BubbaCheese gets overly defensive about his record.
Bubba "plugs" Richard Clarke's book and accuses Chris Wallace of having a "smirk" on his face in the clip immediately below:
"At least I tried....", whines the Rapist. Well, to quote many a
BubbaCheese says that no one got closer to catching Osama Bin Laden than did he.
Chris Wallace says he was surprised at Bubba's animated reactions.
What drugs do you think Clinton had taken prior to the Chris Wallace interview? Look at his eyes, his face - this guy was tweaked. How much coke do you supposed he hoovered before the interview?
Would you buy a used car from this man? Would you allow him to
babysit for your pre-teen daughter? Would you trust him to 'hold
without using' an ounce of your best
Face it, this guy thinks he is above any and all type of criticism, that he cannot be questioned on anything he did in the past or does today, that all of his decisions he has ever made were the right ones to make - beyond any doubt or examination - and how dare anyone even think to challenge him on it, and that everyone should take what he says and believe it without verifying it. It's about time more journalists start exposing the failures of Clinton and his administration and putting them into the national spotlight. Kudos to Chris Wallace for asking the questions that the toady and sycophantic liberal media will not ask.
On another note: I wish Chris Wallace would have bit his wagging finger off and spit it on the floor!
Nancy Walker has the camera trolly in a semi circle, with Bubba in the center, surrounded by carboard statues of all the people who have mysteriously died, each of them somehow connected to him and his shrew-wife.' "
Aw shit, where's Nancy Walker when you need her to direct a film!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.