Thursday, August 17, 2006
Why Ed Schultz Continues To Be A Complete Dumbass
11 Points is now a statistical dead heat for the Libs?
If Lamont was out-polling Lieberman by 11 points, you know what LiberTards like Fat Eddy would be saying, don't you? They'd be telling Joe to pull out of the race, it's over.
It's always, always a different set of rules when it comes to the Libs.
But I suppose that's being far left?
I know some people from ND who are also familiar with Ed. I think he *might* put forth a political belief depending on who signs his paycheck, and since his show is syndicated by AAR, he plays to the Left of Center in what he says.
I have heard him say on a number of occasions that he would support Hillary Clinton for president and that he thinks "she'd make a wonderful president." But he's NEVER said WHY he thinks that. I think anyone, regardless of where you stand politically, should be able to articulate a few reason why they support the candidate they do.
I wouldn't say Ed is a far Left as the Daily KoS'ers, or the DU'ers and that crowd, but I wouldn't put him in the moderate category.
Ben, you wrote a well reasoned comment and I thank you for that. I don't know if you are Left/Center or Right by what you wrote, but a comment like yours is a pleasure to receive.
Thanks for visiting and commenting. Please do so in the future, and if you get a blog up and running by all means let me know.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.