Monday, August 28, 2006
Ned Lamont's Dyed Hair
Well, why don't they ask the same of Ned Lamont?
All photos found via a Google search and NO Photoshopping or tampering with said photos.
So Ned...do you dye your hair? Tell us! We MUST know!
I don't really care who (whom?) old Neddy would bunk with, but it's "THE PEOPLES' RIGHT" to know if he colors his hair, isn't it? Why, it's so scandalous! Why isn't the press asking him this question the same way they asked, over and over and over again, Ronald Reagan?
thanks for visiting and commenting!
F*CKING DAMN! WE HAVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH!
Thanks, my friend!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.