Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Lamont Gets Kissed
Courting the cartoon character vote at a stop in the city of Danbury, Lamont spoke of his lifetime fondness for cartoon characters, saying, "I often think of myself as a cartoon character." The crowd of animated celebrities included Daffy Duck, the vacationing Hank Hill family, Foghorn Leghorn, Muddy Mudskipper, Arlo and Janis and the retired Little Lulu.
Out of nowhere, bolting from the crowd was Homer Simpson who, upon reaching Lamont, threw his arms around him and began kissing him while shouting, "I love you Ned, I love you!"
Cameras clicked away at the lip lock with Lamont finally struggling free, yelling, "he put his tongue in my mouth, he put his tongue in my mouth," repeatedly spitting to the ground in an apparent attempt to cleanse his mouth of Simpson saliva. "Please don't print that photo. I beg of you, please don't print that photo," pleaded Lamont to the press, to no avail.
"Ned Lamont? Who the hell is Ned Lamont," cried Simpson as security guards removed and detained him. "I thought this was a Ned Flanders rally," he said, referring to his neighbor. Simpson was later released on his own recognizance but he was banned from visiting or setting foot in the state of Connecticut ever again.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.