Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Kung Pow Cat
[The cats'] antics in a small leafy street in Swindon, Wiltshire, have been described as a 'four-month reign of terror' by neighbours, who finally caught the cat and put it in a cage this week.
'It was the nastiest cat ever, it would just attack you and come at you with its claws and teeth,' said one 21-year-old resident.
'If you came home or woke up to see it, he would go crazy, bouncing off furniture at you before running out of the door.
I would have found Other Uses for it --- and damn fast, too!
the description of the movie is a draws a total blank from me. did you check imdb.com, serach on O'toole's name and see if anything was familiar, or who co-starred in it?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.