Monday, August 28, 2006
Hope you are well.
(And if you started up a new blog let me know).
Anyway, I decided that yangix doesn't really mean anything and since it's a combination of two words I sort of left behind in a different part of my life... I decided to go back to an old nickname. I was once called "Bug" as a small child. The drivel is just something I added to show I like to talk a lot (or slobber... I haven't decided).
Sorry for the confusion going from Phoenix to yangix to bugdrivel. It's done now!
You know...this is weird, in Michal Moores "Roger and Me" he interviews a man and woman with a child, the man had gotten laid off from GM. They mom says the name of their little girl, and the dad says, "I call her Bug." That's wasn't you was it? And Just for cover, I'd never admit being in a Moore film either. :-)
Besides, it was my mother who called me that, not my dad. And if you ever see me in a Moore film, I better be hanging from my neck in protest if the next presidential election goes left.
HA....if you ever see me in a Moore film, I better be hanging from my neck in protest if the next presidential election goes left.
I sure don't wanna see you hanging from your neck, my friend. Maybe you could "pie" The Fat Bastard. He's probably one celeb who would look forward to being "pied".
Thanks for the laugh and visiting. Oh, and hey, thank you very much for including me in your blogroll!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.