Sunday, August 13, 2006
Farewell Foie Gras! Fervid Furious Foes Fanatically Fight Force-Fed Fowl From Festive Fashionable Feted Food Frontier
Then they came for my double-espresso, low-fat latte with non-fat cream and a shot of mint, but I don't drink double-espresso, low fat lattes with non-fat cream and a shot of mint, so I said nothing.
Then they came for my Foie Gras, and I love Foie Gras, but there was no one left to speak up with me:
Will veal be next? Lobster? And what about that fur coat in the closet?
Foie Gras Foul Foments Frenzied Finale'.
When Foie Gras is outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Eat Foie Gras.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.