Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Anti-War "Pope" Murtha Disappointed With
MrsSatan Hillary Clinton
"I have been disappointed. I've been disappointed she hasn't spoken out more forcefully. She's a leader in the Democratic Party -- she's probably going to be the nominee for president next year," said Murtha.
... "this is one area where she has to step up at some point and I don't know whether it's related to New York politics or what it is, but I would hope that in the next few months she would make her position clear," said Murtha.
In response to Murtha's criticisms, a Clinton spokesman said: "Senator Clinton has been a clear and consistent critic of the way the Administration has handled the war and believes the Iraqis must step up so we can begin to bring our troops home."
A Democrat being disappointed by...ANOTHER DEMOCRAT ? "Oh, Dat's So Sad!"
Poor Dems...hang on a second, I need to get a kleenex to dab my sad tears for The Old Coot and MrsSatan...
...there, that's better.
Maybe Murtha should contact the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition that I wrote about yesterday because they can't get any answers from
It's funny that no one, no group, no organization can get any straight answer from MrsSatan on virtually any topic or issue. Now, if she were she a Republican, the press would be reporting on her inability to step out of the cesspool of ambiguity she has submerged herself into. But no, much like her husband, The Unregistered Sexual Offender, the press will let her slide on all issues. Why - ? Well, no doubt because she is the "smartest woman in the world."
So for you moderates and Independents out there, especially those of you in the fine state of New York, is she going to get your vote for another term in the Senate? And will you support her presidential run in 2008?
MrsSatan: She's a joker, a smoker, a midnight toker...a Liar, Phony and Fraud
Two young grifters with ambitions you wouldn't believe!" STM
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.