Wednesday, August 16, 2006
al-Qaida Candidate Ned Lamont
Eric Alterwoman, scribbling over at The HuffinPuff Post is upset about the al-Qaida remark:
There are two points here, lest they get lost in focusing on the egregious stupidity of Mr. [Chuck] Roberts. The first is that journalists can, and do, say anything they want about someone and refuse to take responsibility for it...
Ned Lamont, THE anti-War, al-Qaida Candidate, elected in the Connecticut primary by the Far, Far, Far Looney Left Wingers...of course he's THE al-Qaida Candidate. That's why you members of the Insane Liberal Clown Posse dumped Joe Lieberman. Or have you forgotten that already?
al-Qaida Supports Ned Lamont for Senate;
Endorsed by The Terrorist's Union and Mothers Of Hezbollah.
(not paid for by any Candidate or PAC)
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.