Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Mixeye.com: How To Negotiate With Terrorists
MixEye is about News, Events and Perspectives and describes itself as:
MixEye exists solely as a platform for the general public to showcase their insights and opinions via a variety of topic channels related to news and current events. Although contributions will be accepted from the expert to the layman, we strive for and envision a professional stage on which an individual can demonstrate their unique and informed take on a host of topics ranging from global political events to pop culture to layman small-town field reporting. Each contributed viewpoint is comprised of both a visual and a textual component describing a particular event or perspective.
From a global viewpoint, MixEye sees itself as simply one portal to the growing network of legitimate, publically shared news outside of existing mainstream reporting avenues.
So thanks, MixEye, for the opportunity in publishing my post, and giving it an increase in circulation and readership. I appreciate it.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.